Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm down

My eye's new friend before they get very dry and then I go blind lol**

Not taking care of my eyes since I did lasik 2 years ago. I admit and felt so bad for them. Finally, after working like a cow for almost 4 months, I am down with running nose, cough and sorethroat. Went to the clinic this morning and doctor said that my eyes are so dry and blamed it on the air-condition in the office. I told her NO, I was not getting enough sleep for the past 4 months. Working late, sleep late and wakes up really early to go to the office to avoid the traffic. My lifestyle has changed and I became a workaholic!

To add on that, I gained so much weight that many of my friends and relatives thought I am expecting my second baby. I have been eating late dinners and consuming alcohol quite often. Late dinners accompanied with good, fattening & unhealthy food. This lifestyle is so wrong and I think I should stop for my health reason. But at the same time, am enjoying the people and the chat especially with my fellow close colleagues. So, I am in a dilemma whether to change or not. Change is not easy and it takes a lot of time and courage to achieve. Let just bear with it till end of the year, until we move to the new office next month, and hope my worklife balance will become normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment